i cant install R.S. Monitor on my 2020 Megane RS!!!

19.31K viewsOther2020 Megane RS R.S. Monitor

hello, so i own a 2020 Megane RS, i purchased R.S. Monitor, I CANT INSTALL IT!!!

i followed the instructions exactly, i installed other applications and they all worked fine, except for R.S. Monitor!! i simply cant install it!

so what u have to do (which i exactly did) is the following:
Step 1 : Retrieve information of your vehicle, put the usb in your car for 2 mins …
Step 2 : Download your apps and updates: so i put the USB back into my PC and run rlink toolbox aaaaaand … no R.S. Monitor shows up!!! why?!! all other apps i purchased or have in my account that is not their in my car rlink appears and i can download them to USB then proceed to installing them in my car and works perfectly fine, except for R.S. Monitor?!! WHY?!!! i paid for it, its there in my account, and its not working! i have been banging my head against the wall for 4 days now to try and make it work and its not! why?!!

can somebody please help with my R.S. Monitor issue?

Answered question

Hi

Did this issue get resolved? Because I’m having exactly the same issue on my RS300. RS Monitor is showing activated in R-Link Tool Box, but the app is not visible on my system in my car??

John

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 5 answers, click here to view all answers.