New Zoe SD-Card

20.58K viewsOtherSD card

Working in IT I am accustomed to never working on the only version of a application unless I have a backup. When I chat with renault on their support page they say it’s not possible to make a backup of the SD-Card which comes with the car. This seems incredible as they don’t last for ever and I’m sure its not impossible to make a mistake when updating or adding maps which will render the entire system useless. No doubt you can buy another one – but – backups would be the answer.

Has anyone found a way of doing this – there are plenty of apps available for cloning sd cards – mainly for the hobby raspberry pi community. I’m reluctant to buy any more maps until I know I have a backup.

Answered question

Televizyon izleme alışkanlığı yeni kuşakla birlikte daha farklı bir alana doğru sürükleniyor. Televizyon kullanımı artık klasik kanalları izlemek yerine platformları takip etme üzerine kurulu bir duruma sürüklenmekte. Artan mobil durumla birlikte kişiler artık televizyonu telefonlarından izlemek istiyorlar ve her bir kanalı kendi portalı üzerinden takip etmektense toplu kanalları sunan stream platformlarını tercih etmekteler. Tv izle stream platformu üzerinden ulusal, yerli ve tematik kanalları bir arada bulabilirsiniz.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 13 answers, click here to view all answers.