Not happy with Renault

24.30K viewsOthermy renault reconect renault service

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is very much appreciated that you have presented a very good product (Kwid Car) at a very low price in the market, and I also purchased this car with great passion. I still love this car. I have some unpleasant experiences that I want to share with you, pls take this as a serious consideration/grievance. 

On 5th Feb 2019, when I was driving nearby the home, I thought the car hit something in the bottom, only then I stopped the car on one side and looked at the bottom, I found it is leaking oil from the bottom, only then I called your road side customer care center 180030044444, your customer care suggested me not to drive the car & I did the same and began waiting of your toeing team arrival, finally your people reached that place, they completed paper work, after that your executive started & drive the car, and in some time they put the car on the crane.

In last 15 days I got only a single call from your service center (Jahangir puri – Delhi) that they are checking & will call me later but didn’t got call, on 16th Feb I had visited there, they told me that the car chamber has been damaged & will be replaced with aprx cost of 4500/- including with other service charges, I said ok, pls go ahead, you can start your repairing work.

There was still no call from that side, even after many followups work was not completed, one day a representative called me and said that its engine will be replaced, which is worth 75000/- rupees (Seventy five thousand). I was completely upset by hearing this, I did not understand what all this happened.

The first thing, I will not pay a single penny, I would appreciate it if you could organise to settling this matter amicably. If, however, the matter is not satisfactorily resolved, I will consider taking further action to resolve the complaint either through the Department of Commerce or through the courts.

Vehicle Details : (Kwid Car : Kwid RXT 1.0 SCE, DL8CAP9095)

Regards
Nisar Ahmed 9871481677
Delhi India

Answered question